We do many things to ensure that we are featuring mostly high quality borrowers. Most of all, we have very strict verification process. Verification helps increase trust and safety in our community. Investors can feel more confident doing business with verified borrowers, who are more likely to be legitimate and trustworthy. By having stricter verification requirements, the risk for investors is lowered and that allows them to offer lower interest rates.
Take a look at our requerments for the document:
Main rules for all documents:
- The submitted documents must be in English or they must be accompanied by an appropriate translation.
- Only high resolution images are accepted.
- The document must be upright.
- All documents must be viewable in their entirety (i.e. no partial views).
- We do not accept screenshots.
We only accept government issued identification documents, such as a driver’s license, ID card or passport.
Before you submit a document please check if the document is valid( take a look at the expary date).
- The acceptable documents for address verification are utility bills, phone bills, government issued letters, etc.
- The address should show the current address of the user.
- The document must not be older than 3 months.
- The document should display the user’s name.
- If you’re employed, then we’ll need you to upload your 3 most recent paycheck stubs.”
- “If you’re self-employed, then please submit any proof of contracts, receipt of papal, bitcoin, or any other income. The admin will evaluate them and will let you know if they’re sufficient or if we need more info.”
- “If you’re unemployed, then you don’t need to verify any additional information.”
For lending purposes you don’t need to complete the verification process at all. Just register, deposit Bitcoins in your account and you are ready to lend.