With the present announcement, we would like to bring to your attention our latest platform improvement – Loan Listing Filter. The new feature offers added functionalities as listed below as well as flexibility and easiness to our users.
We removed the tabs for “Active Loans”, “Loans Funded”, “Repaid Loans” and “Verified Users” from the “Invest” page along with the current release. Their functionality is replaced in full by the new filter options.
The loans could be now filtered by columns in all the loan listing pages. The users are allowed to choose among the following columns:
- Country – borrower’s country
- Type – loan purpose
- Term – term of payment
- Status – current loan status
- Amount – range of loan amount
- Social and Trusted Connection – you can pick the ones which you think are most important to you
- Invested – a check box with two options: “Invested” and “Not Invested”
- Reputation – specify a range of demanded borrower’s reputation
- Time Left – specify a range of days
Of course, multiple selection is possible as well. Just hold the “Ctrl” button and pick up the desired search filters.
This update also includes a number of minor improvements and bug fixes. We have learned a lot from your feedback and can’t wait to keep improving BitLendingClub based on it!
What do you think? Please share your thoughts on these and any additional features you’d like to see. If you have any questions, take a look at our FAQ page, send us a tweet to @BitLendingClub or contact us at email@example.com.
The BitLendingClub Team